Join us for worship as we walk through Jesus’ final days on Earth and celebrate the Good News of Easter.
Palm Sunday, April 9
- 8:00 a.m. Worship with Communion, Chapel
- 9:45 a.m. Children ages 2 - Kindergarten meet in classrooms and children grades 1 - 5 meet in Chapel for Palm Sunday Procession
- 10:00 a.m. Worship with Children’s Palm Procession, Sanctuary
- 11:00 a.m. All-Church Brunch, Congregational Hall; Family Egg Hunt
- No Wednesday Night Dinner this week.
Maundy Thursday, April 13
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Labyrinth Walk, Gymnasium
- 5:30 p.m. Family Service with Communion, Chapel
- 6:00 p.m. Simple Supper, Congregational Hall. Free-will offering.
- 7:30 p.m. Worship with Communion, Sanctuary
Good Friday, April 14
- 8:00 a.m. - noon. Labyrinth Walk, Gymnasium
- Noon. Worship led by BMPC Youth, Sanctuary
- 7:30 p.m. Jeffrey Brillhart performs Marcel Dupré’s “The Stations of the Cross” with the Rev. Dr. Agnes W. Norfleet reading poetry by Paul Claudel, Sanctuary.
Easter Sunday, April 16
- 6:30 a.m. Sunrise Service on the Front Lawn
- 7:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast, Ed. Bldg. Lobby
- 8:00, 9:30, and 11:00 a.m. Worship with Choir and Easter Brass in the Sanctuary. The Rev. Dr. Agnes W. Norfleet preaching.
2017 Lenten Devotional
Our 2017 Lenten Devotional booklet offers daily Scripture readings and enriching, contemplative devotions to guide your journey through the 40 days of Lent. Written by our pastoral staff and members of the BMPC congregation for the days between Ash Wednesday and Easter, copies are available in our Ministries Center or Sanctuary or you may access each day’s reflection here.
Tuesday Organ Recitals
Take some time for yourself and spend a lunch hour listening to local talented organists play BMPC’s magnificent Rieger organ. Offered each Tuesday in Lent through April 11 at noon, these small recitals sponsored by the Philadelphia Chapter of the American Guild of Organists are an easy way to hear wonderful live music at no cost and spend some “time away” in our Sanctuary.