Forward in Faith Capital Campaign
Since the spring of 2011, the Forward in Faith capital campaign completed the following projects:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning for the church campus
- Exterior envelope work, including roofs, masonry, chimneys and gutters for the Sanctuary, Education building, Pew Chapel, Ministries Center and Converse House
- Sanctuary stained glass restoration, including the Lord’s Prayer and Pentecost windows
- Sanctuary bell tower maintenance, including masonry, carillon room and a new spire
- Pew Chapel stained glass repair, including the Rose and Tiffany windows
Your generosity has ensured that this beautiful church campus will continue to be a firm foundation for ministry and mission in the years ahead.