At Bryn Mawr Presbyterian Church, we offer a place of caring community with a variety of opportunities to nurture and enrich the lives of seniors.
At Bryn Mawr Presbyterian Church, we offer a place of caring community with a variety of opportunities to nurture and enrich the lives of seniors. Our ministry is organized around the wisdom, gifts and needs of approximately 1,000 church members who are 65 years of age and older, whose leadership and support is vital to the entire congregation and community.
Some of the opportunities for service, fellowship, and learning are:
- Senior Men’s Book Discussion Group
- Singing for Life choir
- Study and prayer groups
- Day trips to museums and other places of interest
- Sunday Brunches
- Church office volunteer opportunities
- Recordings of worship services for the homebound
- Parish Nurse & Social Worker
- A network of volunteers who provide rides to medical and other appointments
- Medical equipment lending closet
- Nursing and retirement home information
- Planning and resource booklets ("Are Your Affairs In Order? & "When the Time Comes")
- Main Line Adult Day Center (daytime care for functionally-impaired adults)
To stay up-to-date on all the latest Senior Adult activities and happenings, click here to subscribe to our monthly eNewsletters.