At Bryn Mawr Presbyterian Church, we offer a place of caring community with a variety of opportunities to nurture and enrich the lives of seniors.
At Bryn Mawr Presbyterian Church, we offer a place of caring community with a variety of opportunities to nurture and enrich the lives of seniors. Our ministry is organized around the wisdom, gifts and needs of approximately 1,000 church members who are 65 years of age and older, whose leadership and support is vital to the entire congregation and community.
Some of the opportunities for service, fellowship, learning and support are:
- Virtual Senior Men’s Book Discussion Group
- Virtual Singing for Life choir
- Virtual trips to museums and other places of interest
- Virtual study and prayer groups
- Virtual and socially-distances fitness classes
- Receive support from the Parish Nurse & Social Worker
- Receive counseling at the Middleton Center
- Utilize planning and resource booklets for end-of-life planning:
"Are Your Affairs In Order - Planning Guide" (Fillable version)
"Are Your Affairs In Order - Resource Book" (Fillable version)
"When the Time Comes"(Fillable version)
To stay up-to-date on all the latest Senior Adult activities and happenings, click here to subscribe to our monthly eNewsletters.