At BMPC we seek to be engaged in mission through opportunities for service, education and advocacy. Throughout the year we welcome mission partners locally and from around the world to update us on their work and to help us better understand the ways they are working for transformation in the world. As a congregation, we also have regular opportunities and special events that allow our members and friends to connect with our mission partners as well as work side by side with one another in service.
The BMPC Hunger Committee has resumed Casserole Blitzes!
Our monthly blitzes continue to bring volunteers together to make casseroles for local shelters and partners. For information and updates, including COVID-19 protocols, sign up for our Casserole Blitz e-newsletter here.
Upcoming Casserole Dates for 2022:
- Saturday, March 12, 8:30 a.m.
- Saturday, April 23, 8:30 a.m. (Youth Focus)
- Saturday, May 14, 8:30 a.m.
- Saturday, June 11, 8:30 a.m.
Due to the pandemic, we are following these COVID protocols:
- All participants will be masked for the entirety of the blitz.
- To help manage the number of volunteers, all participants will need to sign up in advance through our Google Form here.
- Casserole making stations will be spread out in the Kitchen and Congregational Hall to allow for greater social distancing.
- You are asked to not participate if you have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are yourself experiencing COVID-related symptoms.
Urban Suburban Book Group:
The Urban Suburban Book Group was founded upon the building, sustaining, and transformation of relationships and communities. The group meets nine times a year, January through June and September through November. They meet on the third Tuesdays, alternating between Overbrook Presbyterian at 7:00 p.m. and Bryn Mawr Presbyterian at noon.